It’s this Friday, 15th June, from 7.30pm at the Lass O’Gowrie pub, Charles St.
1) Because you’ll meet interesting people, some of whom you already know, others you don’t
2) Because it’s a Friday night, and you’ll be in a pub, with food (and booze).
3) Because you’ll get to mingle and chat and talk about what has gone well with climate activism, which is not something you get to do every day
4) Because you’ll get to tell the organisers what sorts of things would – in your opinion – help make Manchester a greener and fairer city, and how we (all of us) can create the social movement(s) to make that happen.
5) You will receive a free copy of the booklet that we have produced specially for this event.